Valor Mechanical was started by Ty Bestor after working his way up in the industry for 30+ years. Born and raised in Harmony, Minnesota, he experienced the importance of integrity, trust, and relationships while working for his father's plumbing and heating business in his rural hometown. Ty left the family business in 1999 to gain experience in mechanical construction in the Rochester and Austin markets where he worked in estimating, project management, and business development.
With a desire to run a mechanical company based off those small-town values, Ty launched Valor Mechanical in September of 2012. Today, Valor is a true family business, with Ty's son Taylor Bestor, a commercial pipefitter, managing the construction field, and Ty's son-in-law Joe West, an experienced HVAC service technician, managing Valor's service team. As a family-run business, it's important to us that our employees and client feel like family, too.
What to Expect
When working with Valor, you can trust that our team will listen to your needs and provide our honest and personalized recommendations for solving any and all of your heating, ventilation, cooling, and plumbing problems. We will never suggest a solution to our clients that we wouldn't suggest to our own family members.
We will service within a 60-mile radius of Rochester, Minnesota. We provide services in and around:
- Albert Lea, MN
- Austin, MN
- Byron, MN
- Chatfield, MN
- Dodge Center, MN
- Eyota, MN
- Grand Meadow, MN
- Harmony, MN
- Hayfield, MN
- Kasson, MN
- Oronoco, MN
- Owatonna, MN
- Pine Island, MN
- Preston, MN
- Racine, MN
- Stewartville, MN
- Spring Valley, MN
- St. Charles, MN
- Winona, MN
- Zumbrota, MN
- And More!
Meet The Valor Family
Our talented team is trained, experienced, and ready to help tackle all of your HVAC and plumbing problems. Meet the experts who will be assisting you and coming into your home or business.
Leadership / Office Staff
Valor operates on the following principal core values: integrity, trust, relationships, respect, and honesty - all with a high level of customer service. These values were instilled by the company's founder, Ty Bestor, and all Valor employees share in these values.
- Integrity: We will always provide a customized mechanical proposal. Every proposal includes straightforward pricing and the best personalized option(s) for your unique situation.
- Trust: You need to be able to rely on us, and our attention to detail is what often proves the difference between a temporary fix and a permanent solution.
- Relationships: We value building on-going and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Respect: With our family-focused mentality, we treat you with respect from the very first encounter.
- Honesty: We're straightforward and honest with you about your options, even if we know it's not what you may want to hear.
Commitment to the Community
The Valor team is committed to being involved with area organizations. Here are a few of the community organizations Valor is proud to be a member of:
- Rochester Area Builders
- Remodelers Council
- Commercial Builders Council
- Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Stewartville Chamber Of Commerce